power's peregrination

We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment. ~Hilaire Belloc

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

an only child who hopefully doesn't act like one... all the time

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FREE ANNIE !!!

Check out my friend Annie's new blog!!! A little info...

Annie is a 26-year-old fashion stylist living and working in NYC, and she has a problem. A BIG problem. Annie has accrued $15,000 in debt due to uncontrolled spending habits, school tuition fees, and Dunkin' Donuts iced coffees. She needs your help!

"Hello Friends!!
I have arrived! Thanks to the help of the most beautiful, intelligent, and witty people I know...(my friends) Free Annie is up and running!! I am so excited to be able to share my progress with you during this journey via my blog!!
I promise to keep you updated on all the adventures and excitement going on over here at Free Annie. Feel free to help me out and forward the site on to your friends and family to spread the word. Hopefully their will be daily news of big sales, and big donations!! That will be up to you guys! So here it is lovies, let the money grubbing begin ;) !!
xoxo
Annie"

http://freeannienyc.blogspot.com/ http://freeannie.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger FreeAnnie said...

Awww thanks my love!! Thats means tons!! I really appreciate your support!!xoxox

August 11, 2009 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger AnnieSuzanne said...

Great post, Power! Keep up with the FreeAnnie love :)

August 12, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger AnnieSuzanne said...

Ha I forgot Annie and I had a joint account when we made our Greece blog... that's why we have a shared username :)

August 12, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home