power's peregrination

We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment. ~Hilaire Belloc

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

an only child who hopefully doesn't act like one... all the time

Thursday, March 12, 2009

wrap-up of the past year

This year has been a bit crazy to say the least. finally got a job in July and the ups and downs never stopped! here's a rundown of my travels from 2008 and 2009 thus far...


April: Los Angeles to see my beau at the time
<-


July: Maryland for the Moler Family 4th of July Party, Boston for Carolyn's birthday ->


August: Ocean City, Maryland for a girls weekend at my parent's boat

September: Boston for a mere 48 hours!, Virgina with Jenny to go skydiving ->

October: fake-vacation in NYC LES at Hotel of Rivington with my beau at the time b/c my kitchen ceiling caved in and was undergoing repair. ah, to live in a hotel!



November: Thanksgiving in Los Angeles with my beau at the time


December: Philly to catch up with Godmother/sister & Erica, Maryland for Christmas















January: Philly to see Power/Waitkus family reunion


February: drove from Miami to Key West to spend a long Valentine's Day weekend with Mom/Dad, Rockville Maryland to celebrate Mike's graduation and Mike/Jenny's engagement!












March: next weekend traveling to Michigan for Leah's bachelorette party! woohoo!

Not quite sure what this year will bring, but I am sure I'll be looking forward to some more travel. Looking forward to Jenny's bachelorette party next Valentine's/President's Day weekend in 2010 in Las Vegas already and what if Sari gets engaged? I better be given plenty of time to book a trip and get my kebaya ready, cause I'll be heading back to Indonesia!!!!

I'm back and I'm gonna start blogging more often... so watch out!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home